Summer Employment Applications
- Camp Shalom Employment Application
Camp Shalom Reference Form (required with application)
- The Swim & Tennis Club Employment Application
For information on any of the above positions, please contact Dee Chappell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Part time available with flexible hours/Full time available
- Assist and or/ perform semiskilled tasks of general maintenance, repair and construction tasks in the upkeep of the main building and off-sites in Windsor and Bloomfield
- including but not limited to mowing, weed whacking, trimming of shrubs and bushes, snow plowing, shoveling, minor repairs inside and outside of buildings.
- Ability to work as a team member, complete weekly assignments given by supervisor, pay attention to detail, communicate effectively (written and oral), and adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Facility Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
Ability to stand, bend, kneel and lift up to 75 pounds.
High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 years in maintenance capacity.
Valid driver's license and auto insurance required.
Certified Pool Operator's Certificate (C.P.O.) and HVAC and Trade certification a plus.
Infant/Toddler Teacher – Full-time
Responsible for providing quality caregiving to children from four months to 2.9 years. Must be able to provide a safe and nurturing environment and be responsive to the children’s individual needs and schedules. Knowledge of developmental milestones and appropriate practices is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or CDA, and experience working in a NAEYC accredited program, are needed.
Indoor positions available at the Mandell JCC. Current CPR and First Aid certification required.