For information on any of the above positions, please contact Dee Chappell at email@example.com.
Membership Services Associate-Part-Time
A membership team member is responsible for greeting and creating a welcoming environment for all members, guests, vendors and visitors as they enter the building.
- Answer phones and all facility/program related questions and provides tours to prospective members
- Must be able to communicate and enforce all facility rules and policies in a firm but customer service friendly manner.
- Must have excellent organizational and customer service skills and a strong customer focus, both internally and externally.
- Must be available to work 2nd shift afternoon/nights and weekends.
- Minimum Qualifications: Associates’ Degree or higher in Communications or 1-3 years’ experience working in Customer Service or related field.
Indoor positions available at the Mandell JCC. Current CPR and First Aid certification required.