To Be Completed January 2020
In our continued commitment to be a secure and welcoming community center, we are excited to share with you that our 'Front Door Project' is currently under construction.
This project, which is being generously funded by the Mandell-Braunstein Family and a grant from the State of Connecticut, is expected to be completed in January 2020.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The main entrance will be open at all times during the construction
- The Member Services Center will be temporarily relocated to the Chase Family Gallery.
- Some of the parking spots located closest to the front of the building will be occupied by a dumpster for the duration of the project.
- During the construction process, some handicap parking spaces will be unavailable for periods of time for the delivery of materials.
- Fitness Check-In: Members will be checking in at the top of ramp going towards fitness. If you do not have your scan card, you will need to go to Member Services before heading up the ramp.
- All members are required to have a picture on file which is linked to your scan card. Please see the Members Services Center to have your picture taken or to confirm you have a picture on file.
- During the construction period, please plan to arrive earlier than normal so the check in process goes smoothly.
- Throughout the construction process we will be updating you with information concerning the main entrance to the Mandell JCC.
If you have any questions related to this project, please contact Director of Safety & Security Jim Schwab, 860.231.6356
We appreciate your patience during the construction of this project and look forward to sharing our new entrance with you.