Personal training at the Mandell JCC is all about you! We offer one-on-one or semi-private fitness programs with our certified personal trainers who will create an appropriate workout that caters to your individual needs and goals.
Programs can be designed for people of all ages and fitness levels.
Participants must be at least 12 years old.
- Private and Semi-private Training Options
- Athlete Conditioning
- Aquatics and Water Training
- Corrective Golf Training
- Fitness-based Training
- Functional Movement Training
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Sports Specific Training
- Teens and Adults with Disabilities
- Total Immersion Swimming
- Triathlon Training
- TRX and RIP Training
- Yoga and Alignment Training
Small Group Training
Get a great workout in a personalized setting within our small group environment (eight participants or less). Many levels of fitness can participate in small group sessions with expert coaching from our trainers.
- Octagon Escape® Functional Training Equipment
- Aquatic Boot Camp
- Boot Camp
- Sizzle (geared for the middle and high school athlete)
- TRX Suspension Training
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Kathy Armstrong-Crouch, 860-231-6337 or email@example.com. Or stop by the Member Services Center.