The Mandell JCC welcomes everyone of all of ages, races, religions, abilities and national origin. Your membership includes access to the Fitness Center, indoor pools in the Aquatics Center, Gymnasium for basketball, volleyball and sports classes, and over 80 free land and water Group Fitness classes, as well as men’s, women’s and family locker rooms.
Membership to the Mandell JCC also includes discounted rates on JCC events and programming, our free Smart Start to Fitness program, and reciprocal guest privileges at other Jewish community centers.
Benefits of Membership
Members of the Mandell JCC have access to one of the best state-of-the-art facilities in the area. With an incredible mix of family, fitness, and cultural arts programs, the Mandell JCC is, for many, a home away from home.
Member Benefits include
- Fitness Center
- Aquatics Center
- Group Fitness Classes
- Family Room Parenting Center
- Indoor Playscape
- Birth–Five, Youth and Teen programs*
- Preschools conveniently located on campus and in Glastonbury*
- After-school and Daycare programs*
- Discounted rates on numerous JCC classes, programs, and events
- Discounted rates for summer camps and The Swim & Tennis Club
- Private and group swim lessons for children and adults*
- Priority registration
*Indicates an additional fee for programming
Joining is easy! You can schedule a tour of our facilities and join in person at the Member Services Center, 860-236-4571.
There are various membership options to the Mandell JCC. Find out which one is right for you and your family.
Print our membership application to bring in when you visit.