Summer fun especially created for the youngest campers.
Campareenah is a summer program that draws on all of the important elements that make the JCC's Early Childhood Centers so well-respected and extends these wonderful features through the summer season.
- Stellar professional staff comprised of early childhood educators and
mature, experienced college students.
- High staff to child ratios which promote quality programs in an extremely nurturing and safe environment.
- Developmentally appropriate programs especially designed for young preschoolers including sports, crafts, games, skill building, storytelling,
music and more.
- Wacky Wednesday theme days with special activities and surprise guests ranging from animal exhibits to inflatables on Carnival Day and Water Festival.
- Exciting field trips for Ready, Set, Kindergarten campers including Imagination Museum, Natures Art and Forest Park Zoo, to name a few.
- At the Mandell JCC location, we offer the only preschool camp program with an indoor pool which allows daily swim lessons, regardless of weather conditions; and – the only local pool with a moveable floor to accommodate the youngest campers and all skill levels.
- At the Mandell JCC location, we offer full use of the entire Mandell JCC facility, including the gymnasium.
- At the Mandell JCC, we offer additional afternoon enrichment programs such as computer fun, pottery, sports and the indoor playscape for Ready, Set, Kindergarten campers.
For 3-, 4-, and 5-year olds, there are two Campareenah locations where they can enjoy the summer in our Early Childhood Centers under the watchful eyes of our nurturing staff:
Beatrice Fox Auerbach Early Childhood Center - West Hartford
Contact: Gen Delay Pasternak, 860-231-6343 or email@example.com
Shirley Reaback - Glastonbury
Contact: Valerie Schwartz, 860-652-0396 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Summer 2015 Guide>>
Download Registration Forms>>