A place to call your own.
Why wait? Sign up now!
Contact the Member Services Center at 860-236-4571, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 22,000 square foot Hoffman Field House with full-size gymnasium and group exercise studio
- 7,000 square foot fitness center with 75 pieces of state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, strength training circuits and free weights
- Full aquatics center with three pools including "moveable floor" for beginners and children
- Private and group swim lessons*
- Locker rooms including a separate family and handicap accessible locker room
- The Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital Physical Therapy Center
- A Personal Training Staff with nationally recognized certifications and variety of specialties*
- CoolFit interactive fitness and wellness for youth/young teens
- Indoor, year-round jogging/walking track
- Variety of land/water exercise classes for all ages and schedules
- Free orientation session from professionally trained fitness staff
- Follow-up fitness coaching every 3 months
- Reciprocal guest privileges at most other U.S. and Canadian Jewish Community Centers
- Incentives from new member referral program
- Health Center membership upgrades*
- Specialty aquatic therapy classes for arthritis and back problems*
Especially for Families:
- Preschools in West Hartford, Simsbury, Glastonbury with Infant/Toddler daycare and nursery school*
- Summer day camps for all ages, including one of the region's only local waterfront offerings*
- The Family Room, a unique local Parenting Resource Center
- Summer outdoor Swim & Tennis Club*
- After-school care (after-school programs/classes)*
- Childcare Suite/baby-sitting services*
- Indoor 2-story Playscape
- Teen groups
- Classes/programs/events for everyone in the family
- Special invitations to Chase Family Gallery opening receptions
- Access to lectures and shows at the Herbert Gilman Theater
- Invitations to see celebrity authors at The Jewish Book Festival
- Invitations to see acclaimed International films at the Hartford Jewish Film Festival
- Youth/Teen Theater programs
- Convenient, safe, free parking
- Handicap accessible
- Open 7 days a week
- Café J
Health Center / Spa Membership* Includes:
- Towel Service, Showers and Grooming Supplies
- Overnight Lockers
- Lounge Area with Cable TV
- Massage Therapy**
- Laundry Service for Gym Clothes
* Spa Membership is an option for adults, and has a fee addition to a general membership
** Individual services such as a massage are available for a fee.
Refer a Friend & Save!
As a JCC member, every time you refer a new member you will receive credit toward your JCC dues. It's our way of thanking you for your support!
New members must include the name of referring member on the Membership Application at the time of joining. Credits can be used toward JCC programs, classes or dues and must be redeemed no later than the expiration date on the Referral Certificate.
Ready to join? Have questions about what membership program is right for you?
Contact the Member Services Center at 860-236-4571, or email@example.com. Of course, we invite you to take a tour of our terrific new facilities, so stop by the front desk at the Mandell JCC at 335 Bloomfield Avenue in West Hartford, near the University of Hartford. For Directions, click here:
Click here for a description of Plans and Rates.
Save time! Print this Membership Application form to bring in when you visit.