THE MANDELL JCC | Now Open
Every day, the JCC makes every effort to ensure your experience is enjoyable and safe by working together to mitigate any health risks.
When coming to use the JCC please allow for extra time as screening and check-in procedures may take longer under the evolving guidelines.
Everyone will have a health screening prior to entering the facilities and programs. Anyone exhibiting signs or symptoms of illness will be turned away.
Additionally, if you have traveled to a destination against CDC or CT's restrictions, please do not enter a JCC program or facility until after being in a 14 day self-quarantine.
HOURS of OPERATION
5:30 am-8:00 pm
5:30 am-6:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday
7:30 am-3:00 pm
Main & Training pool - 45 min time slots are available by reservation. Members are allowed to reserve one pool slot per day.
Advanced reservations are required for the fitness center, group fitness and the indoor pool.
The recommendations from both the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the State of Connecticut continue to evolve. As they do, we will continue to update the guidelines, including for the next stage of reopening.
- Reservations need to be made for the following – Fitness center, Live group fitness land & water classes, OnDemand classes in Studio 1, basketball hoop time, and pool usage.
Everyone is required to wear a masks, no exceptions; even when working out on a piece of cardio equipment.
- Prior to facility entry or program participation everyone will be required to sign a new facility waiver
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is expected of everyone; 12 feet when working out
- JCC facilities will be cleaned and disinfected frequently and thoroughly throughout the day
- Informational and directional signage is posted
- No cash transactions will be accepted at this time
- No guests or reciprocal members will be allowed at this time
- Locker rooms, restrooms and showers are available
- Members must bring their own towels and toiletries
- Water fountains will be unavailable except for the water bottle refilling station – members must bring their own water bottles
- Please keep track of personal belongings as lost and found items will not be maintained
The following areas/services are currently not open:
- The Family Room
- The Chase Family Art Gallery
- The Living Room
- Indoor Playscape
|The JCC is following the
“ReOpen Connecticut” guidelines
Members must reserve a workout time in advance.
- Fitness Center reservations
- LIVE Land & Water Group Fitness Classes
- Virtual Body Pump- Studio 1
- Virtual Cycle (RPM)- Studio 1
- Indoor Lap Pool & Training Pool
- Shooting Basketballs in Gymnasium
- 1 on 1 Racquetball (Call 860-236-4571 to reserve the court)
INDOOR LAP & TRAINING POOLS
Members must reserve a time slot in advance.
|Virtual Programming Will Continue|
COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death. Participating in JCC programs or accessing the facilities/equipment could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. The JCC in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in JCC programs or accessing JCC facilities.