The Mandell JCC is proud to have launched the Pillars Society, a consolidated "one ask" annual philanthropy program with convenient options for charitable giving at several levels. Members of the Pillars Society provide operating support to the JCC, ensuring that we continue providing today's quality programs. Pillars Society members will have opportunities to participate in an array of social and cultural events, along with other special benefits.
Donors who join the Mandell JCC Pillars Society are featured on the Pillars Society Wall of Honor in the lobby of the JCC. Pillars are also recognized in all key publications and event programs.
Pillars Society members will be recognized under the following categories:
- JCC Membership with Men's and Women's Health Spa Membership
- Summer Membership to The Swim & Tennis Club
- Advance notice with priority seating to JCC signature events and performances
- Tickets to all Jewish Book Festival signature events, including associated dinners and receptions
- Signed book from each Jewish Book Festival event
- Tickets to all Hartford Jewish Film Festival films and special events, including opening and closing receptions and a private dinner
- Registration for up to four players at the Annual Scholarship Tournament, including reception
- Concierge/liaison to handle all reservations and requests
- Access fobs to the JCC
- Annual Pillars Society Party
- Guest passes to the Mandell JCC and The Swim & Tennis Club
- Discounts on rentals of JCC facilities
- Mandell JCC Partner Banner