(Currently our Pilates Reformer Studio due to Covid)
Looking for a sense of well-being and calm?
Try one of our Yoga classes in our newly renovated Yoga Studio! We offer various Yoga class options for different levels and interests, making Yoga a versatile way to work out.
For a full schedule, click here
Practicing Yoga postures, breathing exercises and meditation makes you healthier in body, mind and spirit. Research shows that yoga helps manage or control anxiety, arthritis, asthma, back pain, blood pressure, carpal tunnel syndrome, chronic fatigue, depression, diabetes, epilepsy, headaches, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, stress and other conditions and diseases.
- Improves muscle tone, flexibility, strength and stamina.
- Reduces stress and tension and can help you sleep better.
- Boosts self-esteem.
- Improves concentration and creativity.
- Lowers fat.
- Improves circulation and stimulates the immune system.
- Makes you more flexible and balanced.
- Can ease pain.
|Group Fitness Schedule||Fitness Home Page||Group Fitness Policies|