Summer fun especially created for the youngest campers.
June 22-August 14
Flexible Scheduling | 2 consecutive weeks minimum
Director: Andrea Rosenfield Short, 860-231-6310, email@example.com
Campareenah is a summer program for preschoolers that draws on all of the important elements that make the JCC's Early Childhood Centers so well respected.
Located at the Mandell JCC's main campus, Campareenah boasts a stellar professional staff comprised of early childhood educators and mature, experienced college students.
- High staff-to-child ratios which promote quality programs in an extremely nurturing and safe environment
- Developmentally appropriate programs including sports, crafts, games, skill building, storytelling, music and more, especially designed for young preschoolers
- Wacky Wednesday theme days with special activities and surprise guests ranging from animal exhibits and magicians to tie-dye fun
- Exciting field trips for Ready, Set, Kindergarten campers including Connecticut Historical Society, Lyman Orchards, and Forest Park Zoo
- We offer the only preschool camp program with an indoor pool which enables daily swim, regardless of weather conditions; and – the only local pool with a moveable floor to accommodate the youngest campers
- Full use of the entire Mandell JCC facility, including the gymnasium
- Additional afternoon enrichment programs such as pottery, CATCH (Coordinated Approach To Child Health), and the indoor playscape for Ready, Set, Kindergarten campers